- Acting Lessons, Coaching &
- Monologue & Scene Study
- Creative Dramatics & Theatre Games
Makeup Lessons/Demonstrations (Beauty, Stage & Special Effects)
- Theatrical Literature Study
- Shakespeare Study & King Lear
- Public Speaking Coaching & Instruction
The Oral Interpretation of Literature
Tutoring in English & Literature
- Artist-In-Residence programs are week long and individually tailored for the needs of
the class in grades K to 12. Such residencies include Creative Drama, Improvisation, Acting, Monologue & Scene Study,
Makeup (Beauty, Stage & Special Effects,) Shakespeare, Theatrical Literature, and Theatre History. To arrange for a residency,
please contact your local County Arts Council. Funding grants may also be available.
individual lessons are by appointment only.